- Name: Jacob Harris
- Position: WR/TE
- College: UCF
- Height: 6’5”
- Weight: 223
- Twitter: @HarrisJacob_16
Right now, people are not talking about you the way I feel they should. Do you feel you are an underdog?
- I definitely feel like an underdog, but I enjoy being underestimated it means I have plenty more to prove and that encourages me to prove the doubters wrong.
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
- I’m a selfless teammate that is willing to do anything to put the team in the best position to win.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
- I would donate to breast cancer as it has affected many close friends an family so it hits home when it comes to breast cancer.
Who was your childhood hero?
- My childhood hero was Cristiano Ronaldo
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Ryan Okeefe he’s special with the ball in his hands
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Fingernail biting
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- The hardest moments in my life to overcome was leaving Western Kentucky to be closer to home and family, because I was uncertain with my future of football at that time. I had spent the whole year of 2016 out of football just training and hoping to get another opportunity.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- UCF is a great place that offers a lot more than any other college around. We go to school where most people vacation. And the fan base is unlike any other in college football.
What is your favorite snack food?
- Trolli gummy worms
The NFL Draft is quickly approaching, If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- You are getting someone who is athletically special, versatile, selfless and determined to do whatever it takes for the team.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
- I would say Mike Evans even though I have much to learn and improve upon I try to model my play after mike Evan’s he’s a player I’ve grown up watching.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Tom Brady, Tiger Woods, Lebron James because these are all top tier athletes in their sport that have proven to play at an elite level longer than their peers. I want to know the ins and outs of longevity and the mentality it takes to be successful for years to come.