- Name: Terrance March
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 220
- Position: Linebacker
- College: Missouri Western State University
- Twitter: @March_madnness
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Tokyo steakhouse
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The versatility and being able to see things before they happen and making a play on the ball.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Open it after school program for middle schoolers and high schooler‘s to help them stay out of trouble and stay focused and prepare for the next step of their life.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not having the proper grades after high school to move on to that level of football I wanted to
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to bring energy to the room and keep everybody’s head up even when things aren’t looking good
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Devin Burrell in Sam Webb
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Personal and commercial fitness gym and other companies
What is your coolest life moment?
• My 60 yard touchdown in high school on the number one team in the state
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Ladies night by Kool and the Gang
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Smith
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• I won’t back down from anything
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Nick Foles
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I block everything out until I hear the whistle blow
Do you have any hobbies?
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Nick Foles because he doesn’t get any credit for how much he actually did
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father because you’re motivated and a great role model
What motivates you to work hard?
• Seeing somebody doing something that I want to do so I know it’s possible. If he can do it so can I