- Name: Matt DeBlaiso
- Position: TE
- College: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Height:6′ 3″
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Twitter: @DeBlaiso7
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to be the greatest tight end to ever play.
2.What do you do for fun?
- I enjoy spending time with friends and family.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I’m very confident in myself, I know that I’m the hardest worker out there and it shows on the field.
4.How has your experience as a Southeastern Louisiana University Lions football player been?
- It’s been amazing, I’m blessed to have been able to play for such a great university and represent such an unbelievable community.
5.What is your favorite workout?
- Love doing speed work and route work out on the field.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Resilient, no matter the adversity, I’ve always come out on top.
7.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
- Strawberry stadium for sure. Our community and supporters are incredible!
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I just really fell in love with the work that goes into it all. Don’t get me wrong I love game day, but the hours that go into film, the weight room and the perfection of your individual craft is what really made me want to be a professional.
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- I think my biggest challenge was going from D3 to JUCO to Southeastern, I had to bet on myself and it was the best decision I’ve ever made.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get someone who is willing to do anything for an organization to succeed.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tony Gonzalez, would love to pick his brain for a day.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football career?
- My favorite moments are the moments spent with my teammates competing whether it be on the field or in the weight room.