- Name: Tyrell Ford
- Height: 6 foot
- Weight: 200
- Position: DB
- College: Waterloo University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Strada West
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I’m comfortable playing the whole game man up with no help.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would give back to those who helped me and buy a business to make sure I will always have income.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not getting my license.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Mike Reid LB
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• T-Baby or Relly
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Recreation and Leisure/Sports Business. I want to be a coach or something along those lines and still have something to do with football.
What is your coolest life moment?
• When I got my first dog
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• World’s greatest by r kelly
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Black Panther, as Kilmonger (Micheal B Jordon)
Who is your favorite football team?
• I don’t have one, I just have favourite players
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• Getting injured
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• AJ Bouye
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• The only pregame tradition I have is that my brother helps me put on my jersey
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Do you have any hobbies?
• Video games, and chilling with my dog
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Patrick Peterson
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Both my Father and Brother Tre because they have pushed me and always made me better, but have also supported me when I need them most.
What motivates you to work hard?
• There are two main factors that motivate me the first one being that I’m a competitor. Secondly stability, I’ve grown up in some struggles and I don’t want to have to go through that again or anyone in my family.