- Name: Tyler Minor
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 217
- Position: RB/ATH
- College: Ferris State University
- Twitter: @tminor_
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Sagano is probably one of the best spots in Flint.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My vision, ball control, catching ability, and how I can hit the hole and make big plays
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- First I would buy my mom a house because she spent her money to get me to practice and bought me things when she didn’t really have a dollar to her name. After that, I would invest my money so I can still provide for my family when the money from my lotto winnings runs out.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure in life was skipping two years of school because I didn’t meet the requirements to graduate. So I had to work a full-time job and go to school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- That I am a team player who always has a good attitude on and off the field. Great listener and learner.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- The hardest working on the team is everyone I can’t lie. Everybody is buying into this game and giving it 110% every day they can.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Some call me 6 for 6 because I had six touches and 6 touchdowns the first half of the season. the rest just call me tminor.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Degree is criminal justice. But my goal is to be self employed.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Probably would be scoring my first TD after sitting out two years.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- A song I would sing my heart out to is Wicked Games by The Weeknd
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- I would pick John David Washington.
Who is your favorite football team?
- Detroit Lions
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Don’t let the looks fool you.
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is God
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Kenyan Drake
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Gameday I sit and watch at least 1.5 hours of straight top offensive play when I wake up in the morning. I head to the training room to roll my body out, get my legs loose. While I’m doing that I have smooth music playing in my headphones. Hit the field get moving around get my hands warmed up and Lock-in for kickoff.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I like to run miles with my brothers, and walk nature trails.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- James Conner
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I would say the biggest influence on my life would be my mom. My mom shows me every day what a single mom has to do to feed her family by any means. She works all night long and I would love to make it to the next level so I can support her and make a better life for her.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Football is my motivation to keep pushing every day to get better at what I do. Also Having a good income when I get older to support my family.