- Name: Tristan Fleury
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Position: Safety
- College: Lionel Groulx / McGill University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Ma poule mouillé
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I play hard and I make the opponent pay every time I have the chance. I am a student of the game.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would like to give money to my parents since they are behind me and helping me in life.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I did not start my first year at McGill.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I am a hard-working player and I would do anything for my teammates.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would say our QB.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• 21 savage, the Hammer
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Kinesiology / Physiotherapy
What is your coolest life moment?
• I won the championship (Bol d’or) when I was playing in college.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Tennessee Whiskey
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Tom Hardy
Who is your favorite football team?
• Seattle Seahawks
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Do not trespass.
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Micah Hyde
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• A weird as it is, I always take a bath when I wake up and I drink a smoothie. When I get to the stadium, I listen to my music until I get dressed for the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like videogames, playing spike ball
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Harrison Smith
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father / He did play football when he was young. Because of work, he had to give up and since I started playing Football, he has always been behind me and pushing me to become a better Football player.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My ultimate goal of playing professional Football.