• Name: Omardrick Douglas
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 235
• Position: OLB
• College: Southeast Missouri State
• Twitter: @They_callmeO
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Fundamentals and always running to the ball
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my Mom a new house where ever she wants
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not spending enough time with family
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being Confident
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Bydarrius Knighten
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Mass Communication TV and Film. My dream Job is to become a director and produce my own shows an films
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest Life moment would have to be winning our Schools first play-off game in history in 2018 at home.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Reasons Earth, Wind, and Fire
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• The Rock
Who is your favorite football team?
• New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Watch his hands
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is drowning
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I listen to music, interact with my teammates during pre-game, I pray before I step on the field and take 2 laps to get loose and then play catch with a few of my teammates. By that time it is when I go back to the locker room and get dressed then I listen to music until called to go take the field for warm-ups
Do you have any hobbies?
• Yes I am a photographer, videographer, and I binge watch anime tv shows
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Chandler Jones
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest Influence on my life is my mom she has always taught me right from wrong and instilled great lessons and always being my biggest fan with whatever I do. She has always been there to help when needed.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I am a natural competitor so along with competing against others I like to compete against myself by winning every second, minute, hour, day and week and applying my full potential and never letting myself get complacent motivates me to keep working hard.