- Name: Nathan McCrary
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225
- Position: RB
- College: Saginaw Valley State University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Chicken Coop
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My speed and cutting ability
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would try to lend a hand to people in other countries who need it and also hear back home. The try to invest the rest.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I don’t know yet. I haven’t reached that stage in my career.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a hard worker
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• That’s a tough question! Everyone is grinding
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname is Nate or Nate the great which is really basic.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Health Science and I wanna be a chiropractor
What is your coolest life moment?
• I tracked to Rockport, Texas last spring to help rebuild homes for the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Mannn I don’t even know😂
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• The Rock for sure
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Dallas Cowboys because I like watching Ezekiel Elliot.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING: Dog on the loose
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is failing
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would have to say Amari Cooper
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I stretch while listening to music and then always make sure I pray both in the locker room and then out on the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy hanging out with my friends, reading and playing the game.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I don’t compare myself to anyone, but I have a lot of respect for those guys and it would be an honor to meet them someday.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would have to say my dad. He’s taught me everything I know and has always been by my side. He’s been both a father and coach, but never mixed the two up.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I was always overlooked growing up and even now. I just wanna show that I have what it takes to be the best. Also I wanna use the abilities Gods given me to serve him!