- Name: Nathan Grant
- Height: 6’ 4”
- Weight: 237
- Position: DE/OLB
- College: University of Central Arkansas
- Twitter: @nategrant94
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Babes chicken
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I always find the football, and play through the whistle
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Re-invest in my current portfolio
What has been your biggest failure?
- In 7th-grade football, I dropped about 80% of passes thrown my way. That failure to perform is what’s brought me to the point I’m at.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I’m extremely level headed and can diffuse situations quickly
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- That is very hard to answer, between a few guys like Dre Lamont, Robert Rochelle, Joseph Jones, and Dwight Blakey are absolute workhorses
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- I’ve been called Nasty Nate, Big Nate, or Big Nasty
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in Business Management, and I would love to own my own performance and training facility
What is your coolest life moment?
- I can’t name that. I try and make every day the best day.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- I’ve always wanted to sing, When it rains it pours, by Luke Combs.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Without a doubt Denzel Washington.
Who is your favorite football team?
- THE Oakland Raiders
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Beware of sarcasm
What is your biggest fear?
- Large spiders, like the bird-eating spiders in some parts of the world
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Maxx Crosby
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I typically like to goof around and dance until around an hour before game time, then I isolate my self and listen to a set playlist
Do you have any hobbies?
- I enjoy drawing, cooking, playing video games, working out, and yoga
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I like to compare myself to Chandler Jones
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My dad, through my younger years I saw him work his tail off to provide the life we live now, but I’ve also seen how it’s affected him in some negative ways as well.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My hunger to be successful in whatever aspect I’m engaged in keeps me pressing forward always.