- Name: Malik Brown
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 175
- Position: Safety
- College: New Mexico Highlands University
- Twitter: @showtime4_
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• That’s tough Chicago has tons of good food places but I would say Portillios
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I would say my instincts and my tackling
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I’m definitely investing it into something.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not making it back to the state championship game as a senior in high school
Check NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would say how optimistic I am
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• One of the hardest workers would definitely have to be the other safety, Adrian Vasquez.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I go by Liky or Leekk
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in physical education I hope to be a teacher and a football coach at the High school or collegiate level
What is your coolest life moment?
• I would say going to a Bears game and throwing a pass to Tracy Porter.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Many Men – 50 Cent
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Kevin Hart for sure lol.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Chicago Bears
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Dont let my kindness fool you for Weakness
What is your biggest fear?
• Letting down the people closest to me
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darnell Savage
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, Take a hot shower, play nothing but Chicago music. Lil Durk, Herb, Chief Keef, everybody, then we head to breakfast and I watch about 30-50 minutes of the film while I’m eating and getting dressed for the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I play madden and 2k
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would say Tyrann Matthieu
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Definitely my Brother, he the reason I started playing football and he taught me everything I know
What motivates you to work hard?
• Myself honestly I wanna be someone people and kids can look up too.