• Name: Mac Kimball
• Height: 5’7”
• Weight: 173
• Position: WR/QB/K
• College: Becker College
• Twitter: @mackimball
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Olive Garden
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Explosiveness, Quickness
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would give back to my family that has always been there for me.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not passing my drivers test the first or second time.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I know when to be serious and when to joke. I am a respected teammate and willing to help anyone.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• People usually just say my last name.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Graphic design, and if football doesn’t work out then I would want to maybe use my design knowledge and work for a professional team of any kind and create jerseys or make billboards.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning my first College football game.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Drip too Hard
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Dolf Lundgren
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• Favorite team New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Could lose control at any moment.
What is your biggest fear?
• To lose the people I love.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Adam Thielen
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up with enough time to listen to music while looking at my plays for game day, go to breakfast. Have a offensive walk through meetup with the team in the locker room and get ready.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to do woodworking.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would say I’m like Cooper Kupp.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad and grandfather, they were the ones that got me into football in the first place. My grandfather played semi-pro football and my dad played at Southern Connecticut University.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The love I have for the game motivates me to work harder. I want to show people that even though I’m shorter than the average player I bring a lot to the table.