- Name: Keith Williams
- Position: OL
- College: Colorado State University
- Height: 6′ 7″
- Weight: 305 lbs
- Twitter: @KLW77_
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Probably Texas because it’s cheap.
2. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
To provide for my family and make a good career and name for myself.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
That I have to execute assignments as close to perfect as possible and to always finish. Nothing is ever going to be perfect, that’s why you try to get as close as YOU can.
4. How has your experience as a Colorado State University Rams football player been?
My experience as a Ram has been great! I’ve met people and made connections with people from all over that I can see lasting even later on in life. Fort Collins is a great place to live and playing football here is just a different atmosphere.
5. What is your favorite workout?
Some people might find it weird but I like flipping tires.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Winning the conference and a bowl game in JUCO. And getting our rings from winning those games.
7. What do you do for fun?
I like to go to the movies with my girlfriend.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My pops played football so I was always around it at a younger age.
9. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Biggest challenge in life was probably making it through JUCO.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They’d get a player who comes to work every day. Someone who knows there is always things that can be worked on and take pride in his craft, always trying to improve. They also would get a player who uplifts his teammates.
11. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
The life of Big Keith.
12. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Lamar Jackson cause I’m a Ravens fan #truzz.