- Name: Kaleb Kaminski
- Position: LB
- College: Wisconsin Whitewater
- Height: 6’0″
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Twitter: @tadubminski
1.How has your experience as a Wisconsin Whitewater University Warhawks football player been?
- Choosing to play at Whitewater was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have made some lifelong friends, gameday at The Perk is unmatched and won a ton of football games in the process. I will be forever grateful to Coach Bullis and the rest of the Warhawk community for allowing me to play for such a great program.
2.What do you do for fun?
- Besides football and weightlifting. I like to read and be outdoors a lot. I like to hunt and fish and am trying to get into hiking more. Intramural basketball is a ton of fun as well.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Since changing positions from safety to linebacker, I had to change my mindset quite a bit. My mindset now is honestly just knowing you’re a bad dude on the field and having the confidence to line up in front of 300-pound lineman and know in your head that they can’t block you. Then do that every play for the whole game.
4.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- My dream is to own a huge ranch out west somewhere, maybe Colorado and just own a ton of dogs and land to be able to do whatever I want with my future family and kids.
5.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- I’ve been blessed with a really great life. The biggest challenge for me would be staying true to who I am as a person. Not letting events in your life change who you are and just being true to yourself.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I love to cook actually so I would probably just make it into a cooking show. I can throw down in the kitchen, so id calls it Kalebs Kitchen or something haha.
7.What is your favorite workout?
- That’s a hard one. Probably just a classic upper body day. Get’s you looking right and almost guarantees you’re gonna have a great day.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Sports were always a huge part of my family growing up. I played football, baseball and I wrestled in High School. Wrestling was arguably my best sport in high school but football has always had a special place in my heart. I love the game and all the life lessons it teaches you along with the hype that surrounds it on game day.
9.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moment would probably be when we beat St. Johns in the semi-final in Whitewater last year. Winning that big of a game on our home turf was a feeling that I will never forget.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a player who has always got the job done no matter the circumstance. Family is the most important thing in my life and once I am on a team they are family. You will not meet a person who works harder for the things they are passionate about.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- My favorite player growing up has always been Dan Marino. Growing up I have been a huge Dolphins fan and that’s why I wear #13. It would be great to hang out with him and listen to some stories from one of the best to ever do it.
12.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- If I were to make it to the NFL I would first take care of my entire family financially. They have given me so much support my entire career and deserve it. After that my goal would be to win a Superbowl. I would accept my role on the team whatever that may be and do whatever I could to help us get there.