- Name: Josh Olave
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 188
- Position: DB
- College: Azusa Pacific University
- Twitter: @josh_olave
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Tacos El Gordo
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Instincts, Ability to make plays on the ball, Speed
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest, make sure family is well taken care of
What has been your biggest failure?
• Playing to the level of competition some games instead of dominating
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leading by example, Speed, Breaking on the ball, All about the team first
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Business Management, become a Financial Director of companies
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning conference championship in 2018
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Keith Sweat – Twisted
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Micheal B Jordan
Who is your favorite football team?
• Kansas City Chiefs
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Caution: Island is ahead
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyrann Mathieu
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up and eat breakfast, watch my brother’s game on TV (Ohio St), watch film, eat a Reese’s candy, relax and listen to r&b music.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Listening to music and video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Kenny Moore, Marcus Peters
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brothers, we always had an impact on one another making each other better in both academics and athletics. Both my brothers influenced me to be the man that I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
* My 2 brothers and I have always competed with one another. This motivated all of us to work hard and be the best that we can be.