- Name: Dondi Penick Jr (DJ)
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 190
- Position: RB
- College: CSU-Pueblo
- Twitter: @DP_Jr7
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• A lilttle spot in the city called Buffalo Joes
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to hit the hole quick, and how physical I play!
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my Mom her dream house!
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What has been your biggest failure?
• I’ve had a lot of failures so it’s hard to tell… but I’ve learned a lot from each and every one.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Honesty.. I’ll always give you my honest opinion.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tanner Drapper-Walker Saftey! Kid is going to be very special
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• DJ, Deej, D
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I’m studying criminology, and if football doesn’t work out then I’m going to pursue being a firefighter.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My best life moment was probably getting my first D1 offer to play college football!
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Livin on a prayer
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Micheal B Jordan
Who is your favorite football team?
• Da Bears 🐻
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• ⚠️ Controlled Under pressure
What is your biggest fear?
• Not achieving my dreams… not becoming the man I know I can be
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Le’Veon Bell his game is very underrated!
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I always wake up and pray to God in the morning… then it’s just like any other day but I just have my headphones in and get into my zone.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Working out
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Alvin Kamara, he’s an all purpose back and can do it all.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father, he’s just always shown me right from wrong and has always tried to give me everything he never had!
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family, My goals!