- Name: Dalton Holst
- Weight: 200lbs
- Position: QB
- College: Chadron State
- Twitter: @DHolst_13
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Coop
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Composure in the pocket
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my parents a house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not pursuing baseball any further.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a dedicated hard-worker
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Cole Thurness
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Social Science Education. Being a teacher/ coach at a high school or a college coach.
What is your coolest life moment?
• I won a PS4 my Freshman year of college at a Denver Nuggets game during a halftime competition.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Since You Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Josh Duhamel
Who is your favorite football team?
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers, (I’ve been a fan since I was 3, not just a bandwagon fan)
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Slippery when wet
What is your biggest fear?
• Skydiving and not having the parachute open
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Lavonte David
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Get up 30 minutes before I leave for Chapel at the school, eat in the caf then go home and have an hour film review. Go to the field and get a warmup in with the receivers. Get dressed and get into a full warmup with the team. I always put my right sock on first then my right cleat before my left sock and cleat.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy doing anything outdoors, especially golfing with my teammate Cole Thurness.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Joe Burrow
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad, Mother, brother, and sister, have all been such an inspiration to me and I can’t pick one person. They are all my role models in sports and life, my brother and dad especially when it comes to competition and working hard.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Keeping my teammates and family in the back of my mind. Knowing that I don’t want to disappoint them or let them down. They mean so much to me I don’t want to let them down.