- Name: Chrishon Springs
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225
- Position: LB/OLB
- College: Fayetteville State University
- Twitter: @Dreamhoops
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My speed and lateral quickness
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money
• I’m starting a big time clothing brand
What has been your biggest failure?
• Being more focused in the classroom in high school
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• It’s between my IQ or my quickness
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Donshell Jetton he’s Always doing something to get better, he’s always pushing hisself to do’ more and succeed.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Criminal Justice, I want to be a FBI agent
What is your coolest life moment?
• Going to a NFL game it was always one of my dreams, and it just motivated me, even more, to make it to the NFL.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Michael Jackson – Rock with you
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking
• Will Smith he’s my favorite actor I would love to see how he would do bring me in a movie.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Dallas Cowboys
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My speed a lot of people think that I’m a slower back because Of my size but I some sneaky speed .
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is letting my family down. I just want them to be proud of me.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cam Newton, his work ethic is unmatched his energy and leadership are not appreciated as it should be.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Every game day I start it off by calling my mom when I wake up it’s a tradition. Then I watch some game film and go over some keys and notes that I’ve taken. I drink a lot of water and have to have one purple Pedialyte. Then I have to listen to music it always calms me down and gets my head right.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I also love to play basketball, I started playing basketball before I played football.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be
• Darius Leonard, we’re not the biggest LBS but we have big motors and know how to use or speed to our advantage, and love to cause turnovers.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother being single she has always been there since day one and has always motivated me to be great. I want to make it to the NFL so I can take care of her.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family the always push me to be great and I won’t let them down.