- Name: Anthony Knighton
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 260
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Southern Illinois University
- Twitter: @Anthonyknighto1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Jojo’s wings.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• That I have good hands with my pass rushes.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do is give some of the money to my family.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being able to go to the college I wanted to because of not doing the best on the ACT.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I am a hard worker, and always willing to listen to criticism to make myself better.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Bryson Strong.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• TJ or Ant.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I have a degree in Criminal Justice, and if I do not make it as a football player my dream job is an FBI agent.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment was the day after my first college football game, my mother called me crying saying how proud she was of me.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would sing Destiny by FCG Heem.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Jharrel Jerome, because he is an good actor and kind of looks like me.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Baltimore Ravens
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Haven’t done anything yet.
What is your biggest fear?
• I do not have the biggest fear, I believe if something happens it is meant to happen.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Maxx Crosby
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• On game day my pre- game routine is that I eat about four to five hours before the game after I eat than listen to music or watch a T.V show up until two in a half hours before the game, then I get my ankles taped and stretch for about 15 minutes, after I stretch I warm up with defensive lineman drills, after I am done I go back into the locker room and get ready for the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to watch movies, and play basketball.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Dante Fowler
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has the biggest influence on my life, because me growing up and watching everything that she went through, and always working hard to the best for our family. She never complained about anything and always did what she needed to do she is the reason I am the way I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The thing that motivates me to work hard is that the harder I work the better my chance to get in the position to take care of my family gets.