- Name: Peytton Pickett
- Height: 5”10
- Weight: 210
- Position: Running back
- College: Liberty University
- Twitter: @nolimitpate
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Rudy’s Chicken
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My vision and being able to make something out of nothing.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Put 75% of it up, give 20% to immediate family members, use the last 5%, and invest.
What has been your biggest failure?
- Never beat my rival high school
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Giving it my all no matter the circumstances
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Thomas Sargent
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Business administration, I want to be a sports marketer for a major sports organization no matter the sport whether it be the MLB, NBA, or NFL
What is your coolest life moment?
- When I scored my first D1 college touchdown
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Cam’ron – Oh Boy
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Leon Thomas III
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Think before you speak
What is your biggest fear?
- Not being able to repay the people that have done so much for me
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Aaron Jones
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I don’t say much just listen to my music and pay attention to what coach has to say and the game plan. I tune out all outside distractions and have my phone on DND
Do you have any hobbies?
- I love to read thriller and mystery novels as well as watch movies.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Damien Williams
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom, she’s always been there for me no matter what I go through I look and she’s always smiling right by my side doing her best to always help me to become my best.
What motivates you to work hard?
- I truly want to be the best that’s why I give it my all