- Name: Michael Hicks Jr.
- Height: 6’
- Weight: 200
- Position: DB
- College: Fort Valley State University
- Twitter: @MLHJ_era
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My playmaking ability, being able to create turnovers at a constant rate
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Buying a home and investing the rest
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not beating our rivals Albany State yet since I’ve been at Fort Valley
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates might say my daily energy or leadership skills
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Shemar Bridges, he transferred in and showed the entire team he is our most explosive receiver quickly
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- A lot of parents called me Hit Stick Hicks back in high school
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My degree is in Accounting and I hope to open my own tax firm
What is your coolest life moment?
- Winning the 5A State Championship my senior year
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Jamie Foxx
Who is your favorite football team?
- The Miami Dolphins
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Proceed with caution
What is your biggest fear?
- Letting my family down
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Justin Simmons
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I’ll wake up and play some throwbacks to relax my mind and switch to my game day playlist on the way to the stadium.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Besides football, I like to cook when I have time to make a full meal
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Minkah Fitzpatrick
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom and dad have always been a huge influence. They push me to be a better man as a whole. My sister pushed me academically to make sure my GPA never got low
What motivates you to work hard?
• My fear of letting my family down