- Name: Marvin White
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 185
- Position: FS, CB
- College: Saginaw Valley State University
- Instagram: _Darkmarv1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Pasta Bowl, Yoshi
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
•My speed, being physical, being a leader on the field and being a point of attack
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would buy my dad a house.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not playing football my 9th and 10th grade year of high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• hard worker, leader, overall playmaker
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• My DE Jacob Dorn
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I had many of nicknames, but the one that’s been sticking is DarkMarv
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Communication and my dream job is business owner, and sports broadcaster
What is your coolest life moment?
• Just making my dad proud for the position I am in today.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Boys 2 Men- End Of The Road
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
Who is your favorite football team?
• Green Bay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning I am a deep thinker
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your biggest fear?
• Disappointing My Parents
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Anthony Harris from Minnesota Vikings
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Usually wake up listening to slow/gospel music, pregame meal, treatment stretch then hype music then go play
Do you have any hobbies?
• Basketball, Art, music and I have recently getting into graphic designing due to my girlfriend.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Devin McCourty
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad because he has sacrificed so much for me in life and did a lot for me , so I do everything possible to make sure I pay him back and show that I appreciate everything he did for me in life.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family and myself , I’m self Motivated because I have that desire to make to the next level.