- Name: Marcus Tarrer
- Position: SS/FS
- School: UVA-Wise
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 197
- Twitter: @TheGreatTarrer
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Mama J’s Kitchen
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My aggressiveness, explosiveness, and tackling
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Make sure my family is taken care of
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure is not appreciating the little things. When I was younger I really didn’t take advantage of every situation like I currently do now. As I reflect back on on this situation I now appreciate the little things more and more everyday
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My attitude and leadership
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would have to say that all of my teammates try to go the extra mile and be great to the best of there ability
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• No, not really
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Psychology, I would love to be a veterinary behaviorist
What is your coolest life moment?
• Being able to hold my little sister when she was born
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Off the Wall- Micheal Jackson
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Jamie Foxx
Who is your favorite football team?
• Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Danger, beware of the dog
What is your biggest fear?
• Falling from a high height
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marcus Williams
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Pregame music and stretching
Do you have any hobbies?
• Video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Karl Joseph
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My brother and my dad is the biggest influence on my life because I got to learn from them about what to do in life. It is also good to know that they have my back no matter what
What motivates you to work hard?
• For me success is what motivates me because knowing that hard work will pay off is what keeps me going