- Name: Lowell Patron Jr
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 205
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Bluefield College
- Twitter: @ssjpatron
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My contested catch ability as well as my speed for my size along with my route running.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Save the money
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not winning a state championship in High School and not reaching the NAIA playoffs last season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Work Ethic
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Bobby McBride
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Most people call me by my last name “Patron” and others just call me “LP”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sports Management with a Minor in Communications a dream job for me would be working in sports media. Rather it be a broadcaster, reporter, or an analyst.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Signing my letter to play college football
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Breaking Free from High School Musical
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Michael B Jordan
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• Washington Redskins
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Please proceed with caution
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful in life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Terry McLaurin Wide Receiver for the Washington Redskins
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up then say a prayer, watch different players highlights from Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durnat, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, D Hop, and Michael Thomas. I like to watch different players to see how they handle different situations. Then we have a team dinner and from there it’s time to play.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Listening to music and playing video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Deandre Hopkins and Michael Thomas
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad he’s always believed in me from the beginning. He always talks about how I need to create my own story and to just be myself. I can’t honestly thank him enough without him I would not be who I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I want to be able to provide for my family one day and just like the Late Great Kobe Bryant said “you won’t get anything in life without hard work” I live by that in everything I do. Also, I want to be a master at my craft and to do that you have to put the work in. It’s safe to say I have the Mamba Mentality.