- Name: Jalen Powe
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 220
- Position: Nickel/Safety
- College: Western Illinois
- Twitter: @powejp26
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- The Point
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Move very well for being my size (6’0 220lbs) at a safety/Nickel.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Pay all of my parents debts and start a college fund for my son
What has been your biggest failure?
- Not having the grades in high school to be successful
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Keep it real on and off the field. Keeps a great mood no matter what’s going
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Greg Benton
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Sports Broadcasting and Journalism. My dream job is to work for a big sports network
What is your coolest life moment?
- The Birth of my Son
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Forever- Drake
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
- New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Careful, dangerous when hot
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing a loved one
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Tre’Davious White
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Before I get to the stadium I make a great breakfast and then have a talk with my dad before the game and facetime with my son as well. Then watch my favorite TV show at the time. Then an hour before game time I pop my headphones in and get in the mood for the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I play MLB the Show and play lots of WarZone
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Eric Berry- cover skills and mindset is right on track with mine.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The biggest influence in my life has to be my brother. He laid the groundwork out for me. He taught everything I need to know about football.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My son, doubters and my family wanting my to be great