• Name: Ibn Foster
• Height: 6020
• Weight: 300
• Position: Defensive Tackle
• College: University at Albany
• Twitter: @ibn_foster
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in my home town city is Taste of Flava. It’s a soul food spot. Top 3 places I’ve ever eaten.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film my technique and power will stick out the most. I love punishing O-lineman on 1 on 1 blocks and stopping the run is my specialty.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lottery the first thing I would do is give half to my mother. She’s taken care of me my whole life by herself and she deserves the world for that.
What has been your biggest failure?
• This is a tough question because I feel as though I haven’t lived through a big failure in life. I focus on making small goals that build to something greater and when one those small goals aren’t achieved I find ways to make up for that to where I’m not as affecting by not achieving that one goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is leadership. I’m the type of leader who leads by example and action rather than being more vocal.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I’ve had plenty of nicknames throughout my life. Some Are to embarrassing to let out, but the more common ones. Big ib, Ib , slimmins.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in economics. The dream job I would want besides playing football is to be an actuary.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment was our playoff game vs Montana st. To be across the country playing football in that type of environment was amazing.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston. Whitney is the Goat!
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would pick Kevin Hart. Size wise we are complete opposites but personality wise it is the best fit!
Who is your favorite football team?
• Favorite team growing up was the Redskins. My grandfather passed down to me as a child.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• My warning label would be. Handle with care, risk of explosion. I feel as though at any moment throughout the game , I can explode and ruin an whole offense.
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is rodents. No question about it
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I believe it’s Grady Jarrett, in my opinion he’s the 2nd best DT in the league
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Game day, when I first wake up I pray and stretch. I’ll play music usually as I go thru my morning routine. I like to be lose and upbeat on game days. I practice that way so I like to play that way as well. I like to do my own routine of stretches and warming up on the field before we do it as a team.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare my self to Akiem Hicks on the Chicago Bears. He has great run game technique and can rush the passer too
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life has been my mother. She has shown me what hard work and sacrifice are. She did everything In her power to make sure I was always taken care of all by herself.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The drive I seen in my mother motivates me to work hard. I want to be able to take care of her when I’m an adult as well as my family. I feel it’s bigger than me.