- Name: Henry W. Mitchell III
- Height: 6’3
- Position: OL
- College: Langston University
- Twitter: @H_Mitchell72
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Really hard to pick Austin is know for many different foods you just have to try them all
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I can literally play every position on the offensive line doesn’t matter what side. Also im aggressive on passes and runs
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my neighborhood back. My side of town is currently being gentrified, so I want to bring back affordable houses and create jobs.
your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being versatile
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Definitely Joshua Neal he’s a transfer student who brought a high work ethic to our team.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• “Poppy” , “Hen Dawg”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Supply Chain Management to own several businesses in the retail field also the food business and lastly trucking
What is your coolest life moment?
• Being able to travel the world with my family. Most people where I’m from don’t even make it out of Texas but I managed to see different country’s
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Won’t Live Here
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Lakeith Stanfield
Who is your favorite football team?
• New England Patriots and the Oklahoma University
What is your biggest fear?
• Not living up to my full potential
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Lane Johnson
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• :Primetime” has been one of my favorite players so I like to go over ideas how my field swag will look. Also I like being alone listening to R&B to calm my spirit
Do you have any hobbies?
• Yes I enjoy playing basketball and drawing
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Trent Williams
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother she has been my role model since I was a child. The strength and will power she possess makes me want to buy her the world because she deserves it
What motivates you to work hard?
•I have met millionaires in my life so just having a simple conversation with them makes me want to work harder