- Name: CJ Holmes
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 189
- Position: CB
- College: Jackson State University
- Twitter: @CJ3___
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in New Orleans for me is out of Houston’s or Tasty Treat. Their food is too good.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film I think my IQ for the game and technique will stick out but I still have a lot to improve on.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto, the first thing I am doing is moving my family out the hood and making sure we are all straight. Then I would save the rest and invest in real estate to make more money. I probably would budget some shopping money in there as well for me and my girl, but not too much splurging.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure is not being able to lead my high school football team to a state championship and not receiving a scholarship coming out of high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my leadership skills and that I bring high energy every day.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Warren Newman, we got it out the mud!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My friends and family call me CJ or 3.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My major is Mass Communications with a concentration in Multimedia Journalism. I want to be behind the production on the set of ESPN or a music engineer.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment is catching my first college interception freshman year. I caught not just one but two interceptions and the second one led to the game-winning field goal to beat Alabama A&M.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• “Where They Go” – Lil Durk is my go to right now.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Martin Lawrence
Who is your favorite football team?
• New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Do Not Throw Footballs My Way!
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is becoming a used to.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marshon Lattimore
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Gameday I wake up and thank God for another opportunity. I call my family and talk to them because they support me with everything. I then put my music on, most likely Lil Durk and Lil Baby, and just zone out. I tap into another side of me on game day it’s different.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Besides football, if anybody wants to come to check me in basketball you can come to try. I also make music, it’s been a passion of mine for some years now. C-TEE$Y, look me up!
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Jalen Ramsey
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom and dad have been the biggest influence on my life. They made sure I knew who God was at a young age and just never steered me in the wrong direction. They support everything that I do and I know the love is real there.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I told you my biggest fear is becoming a used to, so I use that as motivation. I know my dreams waiting for me so I can’t waste time. 3!