• Name: Antoine Murray
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 183
• Position: WR
• College: Howard University
• Twitter: @Nikeboitj
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Bru’s room
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Explosiveness and speed
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Saving is the most important thing. I’m putting it away
What has been your biggest failure?
• Last year not able to fight with my brothers on the field
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Accountability, Character, and Respectful
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Dedrick Parson
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sports management and psychology minor. Dream job to be a Sport Psychologist or work in the business in sports
What is your coolest life moment?
• Riding a Jet Ski
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Rod Wave-Ribbon in the sky
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Chris Tucker
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• Miami Dolphins
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Proceed with Caution
What is your biggest fear?
• Not making something out of nothing
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Devante Parker
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I prepare by getting up in the morning getting ready listening to music to get in the groove. I make sure I talk to mom and dad right before the game to tell them I’m going out.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Working out, playing the game and watching Netflix
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Antonio Brown
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because no matter what it is she finds a way for me with anything.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Just seeing my parents struggle motivates me to go harder. None of my parents made it to college.