- Name: Aaron Mercadel III
- Position: LB
- College: North Dakota State
- Height: 6′ 0
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Twitter: @YoungMerk33
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Tyrann Mathieu, because of how far he made it after being doubted and overcoming everything he’s been through.
2.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I think I could be able to get money for my family to have financial stability for generations.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I would say whatever it takes to get the job done.
4.What are your favorite things about being a North Dakota State football player?
- Being a part of a championship culture and being able to learn things for life, not just football.
5.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Being successful against all odds, being in college, and being able to achieve goals some people can’t even fathom.
6.How has your college experience been?
- It’s been up and down but definitely worth it the entire time.
7. What do you do for fun?
- Doodling, hanging out with friends, trying to get out of the house as much as possible.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I changed schools around 4th grade and my friends were doing it and I tried out in 5th grade and I never looked back.
9.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Life in Fargo, because that’s what I’ve been doing for the last 6 years and has shaped everything I’ve been doing.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- 110 percent no matter what the job is.
11. What is your favorite dinner?
- Seafood broil
12. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Winning a championship in pop warner, winning a championship in high school, and winning a championship at North Dakota State.