- Name: Rudolh Sinflorant
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 210
- Position: Running Back
- College: Augustana University
- Twitter: @Cityboirudy
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Great vision, powerful runner, decisive with an instant burst to break through the line and onto the second level, downhill runner, effective on screens, swings, and check-downs, every-down back. More likely the hammer than nail when finishing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My leadership skills on and off the field. I try my best to lead by example as a team captain.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am majoring in exercise science with a minor in coaching. I plan to graduate in the fall and am looking forward to the opportunities to present themselves. I plan to embrace my field and look for the area I will enjoy most. I was supposed to have a great opportunity this summer to see the different aspects of the potential areas I could go into but due to COVID am no longer able to participate. That being said I am still looking into the areas in my field and narrowing down my options, and in the meantime focusing on growing in many different areas.
Who is your favorite football team?
• San Francisco 49ers
Check out other NFL Draft Prospect Interviews on Draft Diamonds
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I used to watch Frank Gore a lot growing up and I studied his playing style. I love his physicality & vision. But in today’s game, I’d compare myself to a Karryon Johnson or Airan Foster. Johnson runs with a good burst and is adept as both an inside and outside runner. He never gives in and squeezes everything he can from a run.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad has always been my biggest influence, he’s taught me what hard work looks like growing up and I have always told myself I would work just as hard in any field I decided to enter.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family motivates me to work hard. I’ve always had such great support from them since the day I first touched a football. I have a natural competitive nature and refuse to be outworked. Coming from Dunnellon Highschool this has just always been the mentality.