- Name: Qwynnterrio Cole
- Height: 6010
- Weight: 205
- Position: Safety
- College: Alcorn State University
- Twitter: @Q_COLEtv
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I’m from Memphis and our city is known for our famous BarBQ so I’ll say “A&R bbq” is one of the best bbq spots
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When watching my film one thing that’ll always stand out is my playmaking ability I’m always around the ball trying to impact the game as much as possible
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto first thing I’ll do is move my mom out the environment we live in always been one of my goals.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I wouldn’t say it’s my best but my teammates compliment my on-field Communication skills a lot
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would say our upper-class safety group is the hardest working, couldn’t single out one teammate because they all put in the same amount of work
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Never had a nickname in school I was always called my last name
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I major in Criminal justice, a dream job is playing in the NFL but if it wasn’t to happen I would wanna have a job dealing with tax law
What is your coolest life moment?
• Getting the opportunity to play in an NFL stadium
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Trending by MoneyBagg Yo
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I’ll definitely like to play the role of Chris Tucker on Friday
Who is your favorite football team?
• Favorite football team is the Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Be Cautious “QCOLE like the air I’m everywhere”
What is your biggest fear?
• When I was younger I feared a lot of things but now I don’t have a fear
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DeLance Turner is the most underrated athlete in the NFL
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• My preparation on gameday is kind of simple, I wake up to give thanks to the man above, Reads my mom’s motivational message she sends every gameday morning then I make sure I’ve pack all my football gear most importantly check for 2 pair of gloves because I sweat a lot so I wear 2 pair a game, I swap them out at halftime like it’s no better feeling than coming out of half time with a dry pair of fresh grip gloves.
I have been doing it since my sophomore year so it’s like a ritual for me but after that, I get dressed then head to our pre-game walkthrough then head to the pre-game meal once I’m done eating I take some time to isolate myself and visualize myself making big-time plays before it happens and finally before taking the field my teammates and I say our defensive creed before leaving the locker room and I give thanks to god one last time right before the game starts.
Do you have any hobbies?
• When it comes to my hobbies I like to cook, I think I’m a big-time chef in the kitchen and of course, me being an athlete I like to be active so if I’m not doing anything football-related I’ll go play basketball and on chill days I’ll play video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I think my style of play is similar to the Titans star safety Kevin Byard so yea I would compare myself to him
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life has been former NFL and CFL baller Cassius Vaughn I met him through playing high school football during a hard time in my life, I lost my father in 2014 and Cassius stepped in my life and pushed me to be the best me at all times on and off the field, he showed me the ropes and taught me the levels of success and focus as well as what it’s going to take to make my dream come to reality. Cassius helped me become the young man I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My childhood and the environment my family and I are from is what motivates me, growing up not having things that my peers had and not being stable enough to do the things my peers could and seeing my family struggle motivated me to work hard at whatever I do so when I get on my own and start a family and things like that my family and kids won’t have to experience the rough times that I had.