- Name: De’ron Maxwell
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 205
- Position: FS, Nickel, CB
- College: Bethune Cookman University
- Twitter: airmax_2
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My athleticism and how aggressive I play
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- If I won the lotto the first thing I would do is, of course, move my mother out of the city and get her a nice home and depending on how much I made invest into a reaction center in the city for the kids coming up
What has been your biggest failure?
- I really don’t see things as failures but rather as lessons in my life everything happens for a reason and I like to see the bright side of things
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say that I’m a leader and that I can always brighten up someone’s mood there never a dull moment when I’m around
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- I can’t really say because they’re a lot of people putting in work to be successful and a lot of hunger on the team
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes when I was little everyone called me silk because I was smooth
•What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- I’m currently pursuing my bachelors in business administration and if football doesn’t work out I would like to be apart of a marketing team however managing the team
What is your coolest life moment?
- Coolest life moment was taking a trip to Hawaii with my girlfriend it was the best experience I have never really taken a trip anywhere so it was pretty cool for the both of us
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- I can’t sing
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Kevin Hart because he may not have the height but he’s funny like me and he likes to enlighten dull moments
Who is your favorite football team?
- The Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Don’t cross me
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is becoming unsuccessful in life but I’m working at it every day on the field and off
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Corey Clement
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I tend to watch film, pray, and preparer myself mentally by visualizing myself on the field making plays
Do you have any hobbies?
- I just workout and read a little here and there
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Jalen Mills because he is very aggressive like me and he plays fast
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother she has been there for me and my sister as a single parent raising both of us in one of the toughest cities in America and she still managed to get both of us to college she’s still going hard for the both of us I can’t wait until the day I can’t finally tell her to take a break I got us.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Myself and my mother and everything she goes through.