- Name: Brandon Lee Garza
- Height: 6
- Weight: 205
- Position: QB
- College: Houston-UTSA
- Twitter: _bgarza_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Harlingen, Texas- That city has made me the man and player I am today. The adversity and Success.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I place nothing in order if it is my priority it will all be #1
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry that people mistake my humbleness for fear and my GODfidence as being cocky.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I fail everyday in life, GOD allows me to never take a loss but to always learn a lesson.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• The people I love
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I face adversity everyday in my life and I overcome adversity every day.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Never have felt embarrassed in my life.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Yesterday means nothing to me. I am a better man and player as each day goes by.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I DON’T GET TIRED- KEVIN GATES
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I FEAR GOD
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
•GOD makes no mistakes
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•RESILENT dance club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• don’t care ( with all due respect)
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Doesn’t matter if I’m either. I know who I am. What people think of me doesn’t matter to me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Don’t care ( with all due respect)
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I have never lost a day in my life.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?