• Name: D’Darrin Primes
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 210
• Position: LB/ Special Teams
• College: Oklahoma Panhandle State University
• Twitter: Dprimes21
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Houston, TX and I love everything about it because you have so much to do there
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Film study is the most important because studying your opponent over and over give you a better chance of knowing what to do against them , strength and conditions is the second most important because you need to be stronger and in shape to compete with the best , last is practice because practice makes perfect
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not making pro because I go to a small school n my senior season was bad we had a terrible outcome with all new coaches
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My Sophomore year in college I got moved to a different position I was the best at the position I was first in but we need a mic so I went but I didn’t start so one game I failed my team by not getting in when coaches tried to put me in, in the 4th quarter.. I had to sit out the next game, I overcome it the week I had to sit out I went to scouting team n gave the starter a great look n become better as a teammate n won the starting spot at the position I first started at n become all conference.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Knowing the game and schemes
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• To be honest, I don’t know
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•Family member I value my family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spider-Man because he’s my favorite cartoon character
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was this year my Senior season we got all new coaches new playbook new everything so I didn’t play as much in I didn’t know why when I was all conference the previous years . I overcome it because still practicing hard very it my all when it was time for me to get in I made a lot of noise making plays
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Losing 77-0 to Sam Houston State University
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•Catching my first interception
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Unstoppable By Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My nephew because I was around that to spend time with him because of school and football I was 10 hours away from home he died couple of days before his first birthday
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Primes spot light
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cam Newton
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I respected because I don’t care if someone like me but I want everyone to respect me because I’m going to respect them
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• My brother Torroney , because he was lied on so it messed up his chance to play in the nfl even tho he was found innocent
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My grandma and coach Gibson because my granny is always there for me n coach Gibson because he pushed me to be the best player/ man I can be on the field and in life.