• Name: Charoy Joseph
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 185
• Position: DB
• College: Oklahoma panhandle state
• Twitter: Royfrombbo
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• It’s a rough place to live everybody is trying to make it out, but I love the culture.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Film study, practice, and strength and conditioning. Film study is the most important because you have to study your opponent the plays they run, how certain players play, and a teams downs and tendencies. Practice is next because that’s when you go over what you will do in certain formation and how to play a coverage. last is strength and conditioning, even though this is also very important it come last during the season because you don’t want to gain wait and get slower, but you still need it to keep your strength and be in shape for the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being the best, how I can become the best, and how I can stay the best. I worry about this because everyone doubted me my whole life didn’t think I could do anything so far I have been proving them all wrong; I want to continue to prove them wrong and to better myself.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
•When I first got to college it was hard for me. I let my coach’s down by not playing at my best and they expected more from me. I came back and improved my game and showed them that their was no one better than me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•I am hardworking and energetic. I will always show you why you can’t beat me.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
In a game situation nobody really impressed me to be honest. I went up against Javon Wims for one on one’s and hinds cc and that’s what made me a better player.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
•I would be a graphic designer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
•Room, desk, car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•My one family member my family is the most important they are the ones who will always be there for you and have your back.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•Static shock. He was a kid from the hood lost his mother to gun violence and flew around on a trash can lid fighting crime
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•People in highschool told me I would fail they didn’t think I could make the grades or would make it to the collegiate level. I picked up my grades, made the dean’s list everywhere in college, played college football and did good at it
What is your most embarrassing moment?
•Whenever I have a slow moment or just falling in front of people
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•I got a big hit against SAGU which resulted in a lost of yards Everyone went crazy even the announcers from their school
What song best describes your work ethic?
•Lil Wayne-Go getter
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
•Being a student of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It’s hard to choose because I lost so many people that meant a lot to me and left many memories
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
•The boom room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darius Slay
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I don’t care to be liked, people hated me my whole life but they respect me and what I do and how I do it
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown. I met him before and talked to him a few times got to know him a little he is actually a great guy
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Coach Gibson and Tyrann Mathieu. Coach Gib pushed me and showed me how hard I should be working, that helped me fall in love with the process. Tyrann is like my spirit animal; seeing everything he has over come, making it to the NFL and becoming one of the best pushes me even more because I want to be the best and I feel like I am the best so I want to prove to everywhere I can do it.