- Name: BJ Jefferson
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 240
- Position: DE/ OLB
- College: Tarleton State
- Twitter: @Wakeemup__
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Houston, north side, Acres homes. I love everything about my city it made me who I am now.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & Conditioning, Film, practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• Letting my brothers down. They do not get a chance to be where I am at in life right now. They keep me focused. #FreePacman #FreeLarro
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is being me at all times
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tackle from Texas A&M Commerce he made me work for everything – Amon Simon
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• This is all I know, I’d probably be in jail for living fast at a young age
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’ll have to save my family member, my family is all I have at the end of the day
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be A Boogie from Paid in Full. He put money in everybody pocket and made sure everybody were eating
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When both my brothers went to jail in 2016, it messed with my head cause I thought like it could have been me in that situation. I still have not overcome it yet, I know I have to work hard because they wish they could be here .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Everyday can be a embarrassing moment for me haha. Something always happen to me .
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
•2019 playing against Angelo State, I forced a strip sack .
What song best describes your work ethic?
Yo Gotti – Got em racks
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being able to communicate on all levels
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my Annie back she was one of my biggest supporters . RIP O.W
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Hot Spot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Maxx Crosby
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be Respected than being liked. It goes a long way to be respected by others .
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Eligah Haywood, he was good and was going to go to college but the fast life in Houston will change how you look at things .
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, that feeling of overcoming an obstacle is amazing.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•Acres Homes, it taught me how be prepare when life hits you and stand tall on everything I believe in.