- Name: Tory Rogers
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 228
- Position: OLB
- College: Wheeling university
- Twitter: Toryrogers5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Buffalo NY A.K.A Rough Buff, My city can have it’s up and downs it depends on how you want to live because if you want to be different an successful your going have to perfect on you craft an lock in and do things by yourself. I love my city because you start from the bottom an you have to find many of ways to get to that top..
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Preparation, accountable, satisfied
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being the hardest worker and making sure I finish and being a leader. I worry about these things because if I do are these correct I will be the best at what I do.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I feel that completing playing my Junior year of my college career when I was at the University of New Haven and I feel like I gave up on my family and myself. I overcame this failure by lacking in and looking at life at a bigger picture to make me and my family successful.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is being a leader and being the hardest worker.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against was this one guy that played for a high school in Maryland he was offensive tackle and till this day yeah we play at my career low and it’s sad because he end up dying at the university of Maryland the first week of training camp rest in piece his soul.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career will be coaching or being a rapper.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my family member because I know if I was dying or anything my family will have my back and save me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I will be Mitch off paid in full because his community loved him and he was providing for a family and getting to the money.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was getting Into it with my family members that I call my blood and they turned it back on me but I stay strong and stay to myself and overcame the obstacles to make myself better to where they can look back and say I wish I would’ve never betrayed me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting cracked back.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my career was my first college sack.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ace Hood hustle hard.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Getting stronger and getting smarter.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• it will be my brother Dominique am I best friend Brandon and I will show them to were i work so hard that they wouldn’t even have to work again.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club lit
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Reuben Foster
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’ll rather be respected because respect can go along way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ruben Foster because his girlfriend lied and said he hit her.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win because if you keep winning you will never know how losing feel.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Everyone that’s in my immediate family because they show me how to grind stay humble and keep God first and always work harder than anyone else that’s in front of me