- Name: Tabyus Taylor
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 225
- Position: Running back
- College: Virginia Union University
- Twitter: Tabyus_Taylor9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Hopewell Virginia. A very small city. What I love most about it is the support that I get from the whole city.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry. Everything is GodSpeed
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed my test scores coming out of high school, but I ended up passing them in prep school
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates will say my best quality is being a Raw Athlete
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college is number 55 from Bowie state. Man amongst boys.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• if I didn’t play football, I would be teaching elementary school and coaching
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I will try to save all of them if I could. All lives matter
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be a movie celebrity I’ll choose Brian banks. He never stopped fighting for what he believed
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I faced in life was being at rock bottom. I prayed every night and ended up at VUU
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Celebrating a touchdown that’s I ran the wrong way in rec league
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My Most memorable play in my collegiate career was hurtling over my defender.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The best song that describe my work ethic is Drake Gods Plan
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical because football is all about being physical
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it will be my aunt because her love and support was more than anyone
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I was to open a dance club I will name it Kulture Dance Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Clelin Ferrell
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect carries you far.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Micheal Vick because I believe he got punish worst then anybody
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Mom has been the biggest influence in my life. To see her struggle made me grind that much harder.