- Name: Naeem Moore
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 215
- Position: RB/WR/KR/PR
- College: Avila University
- Twitter: @nmucusa
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Saint Louis, MO. To be exact University CIty. I love my hometown, it’s the hustle city! You can’t spell hustle without Stl.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning – S&C first because supporting the muscle is critical in this gladiator sport. Film Study – Film Study second because you have to create a competitive edge against your opponent. Practice – Practice last because you need to be physically & mentaly prepared first in order to reciprocate the information given.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry a lot about my future and my family. I say this because I want to be able to provide and create change in my families life!
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• ACT is a prime example. I really struggled with the ACT in highschool. I took the test multiple times and never thought I’d pass. I was frustrated a lot with myself because I kept feeling defeated when I didn’t get the score of my choice. Schools were also closing out on offers, so the pressure was definitely at an all time high. But in all I knew I had to pass this test, so I hired a tutor and really put a legit 3 months of preparation into it and eventually received the score I needed for aid & athletics!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a Team Player.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best I’ve played would have to be DE Jeremiah Pharms from Friends University. He’s a dawg!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• To be completely honest If it wasn’t for football I’d probably be dead or incarcerated.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room 1st , Desk 2nd , & car 3rd .
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose family! Family over any and everything in that type of situation.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• James Bond 007. I like the highly unique and action packed type of character he is. He’s laid back, has a sound mind, strong spirit and is very intelligent just like myself!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I’ve dealt with in my life was when my grandmother passed right before my High School graduation.It was very tough around that time and to be truthful my classmates/ teammates helped my overcome that by just being there for me, cheering me up!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment of my life was when I played basketball in middle school and had fast break and traveled in front of the whole entire gym! Then I knew basketball wasn’t it for me!
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I caught a direct snap out of the back field not knowing then taking it 55 yards for a score!
What song best describes your work ethic?
• G Herbo – I Want It
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being able to persevere through adversity!
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother! I just wanted my grandmother to see me at the collegiate level. I say that because I’m the first in my family to make it this far and she was so supportive of my dream!
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I was name it VIBEZ.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Nick Chubb
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I could care less who likes me and who doesn’t. People’s emotions change everyday but respect can take you a long way!
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick. Its crazy that standing up for what you believed in gets you black listed.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate losing more than I like win!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
● The biggest influence on my life is my mother. She showed me the ropes in this game called life and for that I’m forever grateful