- Name: Marquies Price
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 245
- Position: DE/OLB
- College: Duke /USF/Alabama A&M
- Twitter: 91reasons_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Fort Valley, Ga . The Football support and fan base here is crazy !
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning , Film Study, Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• The health of my grandparents.I was raised by them and their just like my mom and dad.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Not playing in 2018 at USF . I transferred to Alabama A&M after graduating and had a great final season of college football
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Knowledge /Attention to detail
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• LAMAR JACKSON
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be psychologist for juvenile delinquent youth
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because I’m not sure if that stranger would do the same for me .
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Broly , from Dragon Ball Z . He built himself to where he was by himself and years of work.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Being told I was tall for no reason growing up , and that I should stick to books.
I focused on my craft and the weight room and ended my junior year of highschool with 30 + FBS offers
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Being laughed at in front of my entire 6th grade class after former NFL Safety Tim Watson asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up and replying “ A professional football player”
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Sack on 3rd down On Deshone Keizer while playing at Duke which eventually sealed the win for us .
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lose Yourself –Eminem
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Integrity , doing what’s right and leaving places better than you found them
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my Aunt Rosemary. She kept me motivated and always supported my dream.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I wouldn’t open a dance club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Matthew Slater , truly shows the importance of special teams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respect is earned
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, I feel like he could have easily been one of the best Wide Recievers in NFL history
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandfather .He is my role model. He has always taught me the importance of a relationship with God and has shown me how to take care of family while taking care of business at the same time.