- Name: Victor Blackwell
- Height: 6′ 1
- Weight: 190
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Livingstone College / University of Southern California
- Twitter: Vicdemone4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Los Angeles. My favorite part about Los Angeles are the Staple Center lights because the Lakers, Clippers and Kings play there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1.Strength and Conditioning 2. Film Study 3. Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• Having a kid because it comes with slot of responsibility.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at passing one of my classes. The next semester I knew what to expect, I studied harder and passed the test.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leader and smart, handsome lol
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• De’Anthony Thomas and Davonte Adams
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A House Builder or Carpenter
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jamie Foxx because he has his own T.V show, he plays in movies and makes nice R and b songs.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Learning how to grow and leave people behind
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Is losing a fight and having the school not wanting to fix my tooth.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Juking guys on the sideline off a screen and juking defenders on 4th down to keep the drive alive. Winning my fist career start with Coach Ogeron who is now the coach at LSU
What song best describes your work ethic?
• HS87- I Been Grinding my whole life
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Health being physically healthy so you can have fun and be happy
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Dads dad. My grandpa because I look like him and would love to learn what life was like without some of the internet stuff.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Crazy Legs
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Amari Cooper
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected so people know to leave you alone
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon does a good job of making plays
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lost because, most of the time you beat yourself by not being fully prepared
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because they both lost parents at a young age and work really hard so they can provide I.