We have been doing well the past several weeks our total on the year is now up to 127 wins, 69 losses and 1 tie. Last week we went 11-5 so Check out our Week 16 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers.
My nephew wanted to pick this week. Luis is an amazing kid who loves football. He has autism and is a die-hard Patriots fan (I don’t know how), but I let him make his picks this week to see who had better picks. His picks will be in Itailic. Mine will be bold!
- Texans v. Buccaneers
- Bills v. Patriots
- Rams v. 49ers
- Jaguars v. Falcons
- Ravens v. Browns
- Saints v. Titans
- Panthers v. Colts
- Bengals v. Dolphins
- Steelers v. Jets
- Giants v. Redskins
- Lions v. Broncos
- Raiders v. Chargers
- Cowboys v. Eagles
- Cardinals v. Seahawks
- Chiefs v. Bears
- Packers v. Vikings
- If you follow us on Twitter you already know my bold prediction for today. The Buffalo Bills beat the New England Patriots by 10 points. I mean it was favorited like 1000 times.
- The Dallas Cowboys sneak by the Philadelphia Eagles in overtime. It is a close battle but the Cowboys take over the NFC East.
- Dolphins get their fourth win of the season. Many think Tu’a is slipping but he will still be there for them.
- Aaron Rodgers goes ham Monday Night He throws for 390 yards and 4 touchdowns and the Packers go into Minnesota and steal the show.
- Chargers need a new quarterback but I feel their coach will be the one that suffers from the horrible play of Rivers. Chargers lose a close one when Rivers throws another pick.
- Shaq Barrett of the Buccaneers finishes todays game with 3 sacks. Putting him at 19.5 sacks on the year. And three sacks away from the NFL record.