- Name: Alijah Halliburton
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 190
- Position: Safety
- College: University of Wyoming
- Twitter: Alijah72187577
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Aurora,Colorado. I just love the culture and diversity there. It’s very open minded there and beautiful.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, Practice, and Strength and conditioning. You can’t practice without watching film first. You got to know what your going against. Strength and conditioning is important but the other two are the main reasons why your doing conditioning and weights.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failing the ones who have poured so much in to me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was playing against Iowa and it was goal line. The tight end who was my man ran a route instead of blocking down and I lost my eyes. He scored. I reacted by taking everything much more serious and being laser light focus and making sure that everything I did was to my full capabilities. I would never get scored on again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and being a great tackler.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Drew Lock for Missouri now the starting QB for the Broncos
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• It would be somewhere with Graphic design or art.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first for sure
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• This is tough. Idk if three strangers would be worth my family member but I might go with the strangers. My family member still knows I love them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would probably like to be Dwayne the rock Johnson. I love his characters and movies.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was overcoming my insecurity about being to dark of a pigmentation
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment I would say was when I dropped a pick against Oregon. My sophomore year.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I got a fumble recovery against Missouri and took it 80 yards. Even though I was tired and didn’t score it was a crazy and wonderful experience.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Respect the Game by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical. You can’t play in a league like this if your not physical.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My aunt because she was very important to my life and I loved her
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated I would have said Lamar Jackson but now Idk if I know one now.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I could care less about being liked but you will respect me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• A freshman that went to Wyoming who was a nickel had his career derailed and I feel for him because he was my guy and the case got dropped which derailed his career here
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother as she had me at a very young age she has influenced me and inspired me to work hard and nothing will be given to you and when people over look you work HARDER.