- Name: Raphael Edwards
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 253
- Position: Tight End
- College: NW Oklahoma ST
- Twitter: @rae4x1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Brooklyn, New York. The thing I like most about my home town has to be the divers food options.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, S&C
What do you worry about, and why?
• The thing I worry most about is being someone my son can depend on and look up to. My parents were very influential in my life and I just wanna do the same.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say best quality is my ability to make them relax and feel comfortable within the game.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would have to say Dakota Driskill & Mo Wright to of my teams. I feel as though they were the best linebackers in Division ll
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be in training and eventually becoming a entrepreneur and opening up my own place.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose one family member loyalty is everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Superman, unstoppable
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• moving to a rural area and having to adapt. I focused on the reasons why I came and just locked in.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• middle school basketball going to score in the wrong hoop.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring in OT vs southern Nazarene
What song best describes your work ethic?
• dedication- Nipsey hustle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Love for the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My sister
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Hunter Henry
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• respected, you are doing something right in your craft everyone doesn’t like everyone
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• the DE from Baylor, because he did not do what he was accused of and it messed hm up.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mother, I grew up with 8 siblings and no matter what she always made it work and gave me a fantastic childhood and always supported me