- Name: Ryan Martinez
- Height: 6”1
- Position: WR
- College: Waldorf University
- Twitter: @RyanMartinez43
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Kansas City Missouri, Love That we are Underrated. So I gotta make it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength, Conditioning, and Film study then Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t Worry, Everything is in God Hands.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I couldn’t play my senior year and high school when I fail with my grades. Overcame it by not putting myself in that position again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Competitive and Leadership
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jay Liggins
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try to save all but if it comes down to it I would choose my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jamie Fox because He was good in the football movie First Sunday.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Missing 10 Straight Free Throws and then made the last 2 that counted for the game .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a wide open touch down pass.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring The game-winning Touchdown against the best corner in the NAIA.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Majornine Winning
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather because that’s who really influence me in life first.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julio Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect takes you a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he is a great dude and has great potential to be great.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate To Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Grandma Because she has never given up on me when things ever got tough and have always made sure my head is always right.