NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Brandon Rowland, DB, Charleston Southern University
• Name: Brandon Rowland (B_Row/Savage)
• Height: 5’10
• Position: CB, S, and Nickel
• College: Charleston southern
• Twitter: b_row7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Irmo SC. I like the location everything you need is close by.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, film, practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not getting an opportunity at the next level
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dalvin Cook
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Static shock
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Coming out of high school I had no offers. I reacted by working hard all summer and walking on and eventually earning a full scholarship and later becoming an all conference defensive back
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Fumbling against Elon
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Kicker return against Florida State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future – never stop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle Leon
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Ladies night out
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
• They all are great
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected! I’ll play the bad guy role long as you respect my game
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Not really issues but Sean Taylor who would have been the best
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mom and dad! They work hard to make ends meet