• Name: Ryheem Malone
• Height: 5090
• Weight: 194
• Position: WR/KR/PR
• College: University of Louisiana Lafayette
• Twitter: @Dreamteamh15
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Jasper, Texas is my home town and it’s a family oriented place everybody know everybody and it’s all love there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film- defensive recognition/Tendencies. And you also get to study your appointment such as me I play
What do you worry about, and why?
• Strength- Is most definitely important it separates you and make sure
Practice – one of the most important part cause it’s basically the game in my eyes it’s plays that’s going to get ran and it’s help you visualize and create muscle memory on what you trying to do .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I don’t really worry a lot I just work.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say I lead by example and big time playmaker .
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Xavien Howard
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room most definitely
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member I’m a family person
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would most definitely be Bobby Swagger, and cause he’s a sniper I’ve always dreamed of being a sniper
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I transferred and had to sit out a year , I just mad the most of everyday trying to get better knowing my hard work would pay off
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Walking in the airport talking to this girl and tripped over her bag feel and dropped my drink
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Touchdown against Texas A&M
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill – Championship
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Sin City
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• T.Y Hilton
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected , cause no matter what you do people will always have negative things to say about you
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My momma, cause she motivates me I seen her struggling growing up and she always pushed me to go harder no matter what was going on in life.