• Name: Kush Curry
• Height: 6’5”
• Weight: 230
• Position: DE/OLB/ATH
• College: Virginia Union University
• Twitter: @CurryKush
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My Hometown is the Bronx, NY a tough place to grow up but has its beautiful parts. I love the energy we generate and the fact it is the home of Hip Hop.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• First, film study because you have to know what your are doing on the field aka as the war Zone, this game is not for lil boys. If you don’t know what you are doing your coaches can’t trust you. Next,I feel is Strength because in order to be a dominant playmaker in this game power and strength. Then, conditioning your body for the training and the physical aspect of being a weapon or a player to make plays consistently. Finally, which I feel should be first but save the best for last is practice. Repetition is the mother of all learning so practicing my craft becomes the last but one of the most important.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making sure I am financially stable to provide for my family and make sure my family doesnt have to fall in unnecessary pit falls.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I Hate loosing who doesn’t but immediately I look in the mirror at what I could have done to change the outcome of the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say I’m loyal, hardworking, and a positive leader.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jermaine Eluemunor Was probably the best Offensive linemen I went against in my football career strong, quick, and smart.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a international business man but a businessman regardless.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first because that’s where I spend most of my time. After, clean the car because I work in my car a lot. Lastly, but most likely would clean up desk when I clean up room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If there was a disaster I would not want to choose just one family member so I would chow to save three strangers because 3 lives are more than one.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would probably be Goku because that is a cartoon character that never gives up and keeps working hard no matter what. I feel we are both similar in that way.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My Greatest adversity was loosing my Grandmother to cancer while I was in school playing football. I came to my school to be closer to my grandmother and I didn’t even get to hug her before she left me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I do not recall. Maybe getting cheated on in the 5th grade.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I got game winning sack to secure my teams victory but there are so many memorable plays.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Young Scooter- Work
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-Physical because of football so much more a mental game than physical.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring anybody back from the dead for one day it would be my grandmother because I didn’t get to spend time or see her before she passed. I would ask her am I making her proud.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Harlem Nights dance club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyrell Suggs
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I will never bite my tongue and I rather people respect me than to always like me I’m not here to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
•Ray Lewis and Allen Iverson because the drama they went through and to still come out and be successful in the end.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate losing I need to win as bad as I need to breathe. I work too hard to loose I only learn never loose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Father always has and always will have the greatest influence on my life he is a real life super hero. I’ve never seen someone work as hard and take as much negativity from the outside world as this man. He is the definition of my motto Make it Great.