• Name: Jylil Reeder
• Height: 5”9
• Weight: 186
• Position: WR/ATH
• College: East Stroudsburg University
• Twitter: jylilr
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born and raised in Philadelphia, but I love everything about Philly from the people to the culture.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I say film study is first, I feel as if the game is more mental then it is physical, also film is the difference between good and great, then I say practice because that’s where you get the physical reps in and where your muscle memory comes in at, then strength and conditioning and not that it’s not important it’s just the least important compared to film study and practice, you don’t have to be the strongest or fastest to be a great football player, but you need to watch film and practice to be one
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really worry about too much because I live my life walking by faith not sight and it got me this far so I’m going to continue living my life like that
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed over and over again but one example of me failing was me not making it to a 4-year university right out of high school having to take the JUCO route and that’s not always a guaranteed route, but by me not getting into a university out of high school made me hungrier than ever
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I believe my teammates would say my best quality is how hard working I am and also determined
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Andre Gray and Jamal Cooley two of my teammates that I went at against each and every day at practice.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Right now I’m going to school for photography that’s something else I have a passion about.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Car, desk, then room depending on the situation if I’m not going anywhere that would be my order so I don’t have to go back out after I’m done cleaning my room and desk, if I was going out somewhere I would clean my room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• First I would try to find a way to save them all but if I couldn’t do that I would save my family member, I consider my self a family guy and god the only thing I could put over my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Wolverine he been my favorite movie character ever since he became Wolverine, I feel like I relate to him then any other movie character
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• One of my biggest
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My first game the past season at Ferris
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Can’t be broke – Lil Wayne
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I feel like the most important Non-physical trait that could help you succeed at
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My GMom of course, my grandma is everything. My mom had me at a young age so my Gmom took care of me for the most part growing
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• This is a hard question, to be honest I can’t think of anything
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• It’s so many of them it’s hard to pick one
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected and I say that because I could care less if you like me or not.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel bad for Colin Kaepernick.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, of course I hate to lose but sometimes you have to appreciate losing because when you win it means that much more, and in life you have to learn how to lose, how to respond from a lost that will be The only way you will succeed in the life we live in
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom, as much as me and her bump heads I wouldn’t be where I am today without her she sacrificed so many things for me to do thing I can do now and not only for me she did the same for my sisters, she is one of the hardest working people not female I know and she will do whatever it takes to see her kids on top no matter if she has to take a seat back, that’s why I will always have the upmost respect for her.