Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• The fact for business opportunities, the economy is really good in the Denver area and there’s great chances for any entrepreneur to come and be successful. The scenery and all the outdoor sports and fitness you can do all through the Denver area.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, strength and conditioning. Film study is most important because it can be a mirror for you, to show you what you can’t see. It allows you to study yourself and study your opponent in order to either fix a problem about yourself, or realizing your opponents. Also allows you to see what strategy works best to defeat your opponent. Practice makes perfect and seeing what film shows doesn’t mean anything if you don’t execute visually and mentally on the field. Strength and conditioning while very important I have last, while you spend hours in film and hours in practice, I find those more important because they deal with the psyche and mental part of the game. While strength and conditioning gets your body in shape to endure and break limits throughout the season.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failure, not really a worry it’s more of something that wakes me up to. I want to accomplish greatness and be successful in every lane a walk down on.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a class in college and I was on the verge of being ineligible , so I worked my ass off in the summer not only to make up that class. Now I was ahead taking more than I needed, I used being successful in football to fuel the drive to become eligible.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The atmosphere I provide changing the feel of everyone around me and leadership
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I can’t remember his name but he played on midwestern in 2015 at FS. They beat us by a field goal but he made me realize I have to look out for safety’s coming down to make plays on the run
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Entrepreneur, start my own business and use my degree
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk, Room, and Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because everything I do is for my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jon snow from Game of thrones, for the adventures and to face the challenges he has and had to deal with. In order to see if I could be successful.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Girls, I just learned to ignore the bad woman and realize God had a woman for me
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Not being able to pay for 99 cent pack of hot dogs
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Against CSU Peublo the year after they won the national championship we were down and I ran at 60 yard run that sparked us and I ended scoring on the same drive
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Bury me in gold by BIG KRIT
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather so he can see what I’ve accomplish and what I’m going to accomplish for our family
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Nick Foles
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I would love for people to like me but I would rather have your respect knowing what I’m capable of and what I can do.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because of Josh Gordon off-field issues he missed years of football and when given another chance with the Patriots he couldn’t make it, to play in the Super Bowl.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Myself, what I do can either make me or break me